Seems this is now a Friday morning ritual.
1. figure out a way to sincerely compliment at least two of the most difficult people in my life.
2. find astonishment somewhere, try to articulate it.
3. daily ritual -clean at least one neglected thing.
4. admit to 3 colossally dumb things I’ve done in the last month & laugh.
5. sew something. plant something. sing something.
6. throw paint at the wall.
7. meet all contractual commitments; gracefully decline new ones I can’t serve well.
8. finish at least one long-awaited, loving letter and send.
9. play cello.
10. be well.
feel free to add more