There are other placemats, floor mats and surprise things currently in production, but further work on these has been temporarily eclipsed by painting and music deadlines. I’ll be back at it shortly!
Here is the functional work that is ready and available to buy right now:
Here’s how to buy it: three options (so far):
1. fill out the contact form below
2. write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
3. private message me on my Functional Art facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keira-Artworks-Functional-Art/724511817613486
1. cobalt / ultramarine blue runner; sienna napkins – 5′ .5″ long by 24″ wide, back flannel back.
$329.00 plus shipping
4. Set of four, spiral pattern with gold, 13.5 wide by 12″, felt backed (one yellow, three purple);
5. Large matching set: (these look incredible on a large table. I’m doing a shoot this week and will post it here)
Set of 12 large placemats, subtle but colourful, hand prints and cheesecloth texture, 17 3/4″ wide by 12 7/8, sewn edge, no backing.
one narrow table runner in same style/colour, 6 1/2″ wide by 41 1/4″ long, no backing (though I can add this)
Set of six placemats: $229.
Set of 12 placemats: $449.
Set of 12 placemats with runner: $475.